Regal Construction and our employees are dedicated to providing a safe working environment. All of our superintendents have completed OSHA 10-hour training at a minimum, hold CPR & First Aid certifications and participate in continuing education safety training. Our projects are audited weekly by Safety Managers who produce thorough inspection reports. These unscheduled inspections ensure that safety remains paramount and consistent on all projects.
- Member of National & Regional Organizations and Certification Agencies
- Gulf Coast Safety Council
- PEC Premier
- CVM Solutions
- Safety Management, Inc. (SMI)
- Industry Acceptance
Marathon Petroleum Co.
- Entergy Operations, Inc.
- Louisiana Sugar Refining, LLC
- Rain CII Carbon, LLC
- CF Industries
- Impala / Trafigura
- No recordable or lost time injuries in company history.
- EMR: 0.77
- 2015 & 2014 Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Alliance (GBRIA) 1st Place Contractors Safety Excellence Award recipient.
- 2014 & 2012 recipient of LWCC’s “Safest 70” award; selected from LWCC’s 21,000+ member companies.
- 2013 (Platinum), 2012 (Gold), and 2010 (Silver) recipient of ABC's STEP (Safety Training and Evaluation Process) achievement award
- 2012 and 2011 Marathon Petroleum nominee for the Greater Baton Rouge Industry Alliance (GBRIA) Contractor Safety Excellence Award